and Cat Babies at CatCon in Pasadena
CatCon welcomed over 16,000 cat enthusiasts and famous cat lovers
to the Pasadena Convention for the 5th anniversary of the two-day convention.
Convention Photos: HERE
Talent Photos: HERE
- Angela Kinsey explored Purradise City and played with Nala Cat
- Macaulay Culkin, Brenda Song, and Kat Dennings strolled the con (and almost went home with a new kitten) while recording Culkin’s Bunny Ears podcast
- Seth Green and wife Clare Grant shopped up a storm and hung out with celebricats the Dark Lord and others
- Nearly 5,000 people visited Purradise City, CatCon’s immersive, interactive pop-up, where their ‘Kitty Kitsch room’ and TEMPTATIONS™ Cat Treats space entitled ‘Infinite Treats’ were the most Instagrammed moments
- Over 6,000 people visited the adoption village, and nearly 200 adorable cats & kittens found their forever home through adoptions facilitated by Best Friends Animal Society.
- Seminars and workshops like Furrocious Fashion FaceOff, Creating the Perfect Cat Eye, and Kitten Kindergarten were standing room only throughout the weekend
- CatCon unveiled the inaugural CatCon VideoFest in partnership with Cats of Instagram; plan to take it across the country
- Nala Cat held court on the floor, greeting fans and snuggling with The Merrell Twins, Ricardo Hurtado and more celebrities
Talent in Attendance:
Macaulay Culkin, Brenda Song, Kat Dennings, Angela Kinsey, Seth Green, Clare Grant, Nala Cat, Veronica and Vanessa Merrell, Suki Cat, Clea DuVall, Allee Willis, Diva Zappa, Diane Warren, Jillian Rose Reed, burlesque star Mosh (@officiallymosh) Ricardo Hurtado (@ricardo), Cats of Instagram, Aaron Benitez (Aaron’s Animals”), Chris Poole (Cole and Marmalade), Nathan Kehn (“Nathan the Cat Lady”), Amy Doan (aka “Shrinkle,” Founder of Sugarpill Cosmetics), Nala Cat , The Dark Lord, Pudge, BenBen, Super Hiro Cat and more (Full roster here.)
CatCon™, is the world’s original and biggest cat-centric pop culture event, attracting attendees from 45 states, 621 cities and 11 countries to celebrate the latest in groundbreaking products, ideas, and trends for cat people, and has helped over 700 cats find forever homes. Dubbed ‘like Comic Con for cat people,’ CatCon is the ultimate celebration where cat culture meets pop culture. CatCon is owned by Ticket Out Incorporated, along with sister companies Cat Art Show and DogCon.
CatCon 2019 Sponsors:
ASPCA®, Fear Free®, Cuteness.com,, Kat Von D Beauty, KindredBio, Litter Genie®, ökocat™ , Purina, Wellness® Natural Pet Food, Royal Canin, Scotch-Brite™, TEMPTATIONS™ Cat Treats, World’s Best Cat Litter™, and Weruva.
For more information about CatCon: