Remembering Lil BUB
As 2019 comes to an end, we remember the very special four legged friends we’ve had to say goodbye to this year. Perhaps the most magical of all was our pal Lil BUB, who crossed the Rainbow Bridge December 1st.
Lil BUB was the first kitty ever to participate in CatCon, back in 2015. She spent 8 years on this planet bringing joy, science, and magic to the masses. In her too-short life on earth, she helped raise over $700,000 for animals in need, and spread a message of positivity and perseverance to people all over the world. She was a little beacon of kitty goodness, and we are so glad to have had the chance to spend a little time with her during her marvelous and impactful life.
We thought we’d share some of our favorite memories of her visits to CatCon through the years– we hope you’ll share your own memories with us too.
BUB made friends wherever she went. Here she is giving a sweet kiss to Colleen when she was BUB-bridesmaid at her surprise CatCon wedding, getting a selfie with Julia Butters (Once Upon a Time in Hollywood), and taking a quiet moment with her Dude backstage.
More tributes to Lil BUB…
- Will space be Lil BUB’s final resting place? We sure hope so.
- “She Has Literally Saved Thousands of Lives“
- “Lil BUB did a lot in her seemingly short life. She was an author and actor, and a TV host and spokescaton Animal Planet.”
- “Lil BUB was among the first felines to stand out from the crowd and become a star.”
- “She was a philanthro-cat, raising thousands of dollars over her life time for animals in need.”
- The Best of BUB videos, chosen by her Dude, Mike.
Our hearts go out to her Dude, Mike Bridavsky, her family, and everyone whose lives she touched. #goodjobbub
CatCon 2020 is taking place August 29th & 30th at the Los Angeles Convention Center. TICKETS ON SALE SPRING 2020.